Job description :
- Assist in R & D activities on the development of new drug formulations.
- Perform analytical bench works related to equipment calibration / qualification, development & validation of analytical methods.
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry / Chemical Engineering with 3 years of chemist experiences in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experiences with HPLC / GC / GMP / GLP etc will be a definite advantage
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experiences / projects research experiences and are keen to pursue a career as a Chemist in pharmaceutical industry are welcome to apply.
- Foreigners with relevant experiences who are currently residing in Singapore or can re-locate to Singapore within a short time are welcome to apply.
Job information :
This job offer is open to foreigners and expatriates applicants.
Job location :
Contract type :
Please note this job reference before applying : AW1001201197
If you are interested to apply for this job offer, please register or login to your personal space.
If you have any question, please read our FAQ page or contact us for further information about our website, activity, services or simply if you need to be advised, at our contact address, email@example.com