Job description :
* Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures as well as control evaluation of company operation activities.
* Company operation goal and objective setting.
* Responsible for plant production goals, and company operation cost control and profitability growth.
* Evaluate the overall short-term and long-term goals and objectives for company operation achievements and profit.
* Provides direction in cost control, profitability and implementation of company operation policies and procedures.
* Evaluates the overall company operation performance and provides direction for improvement in the applicable areas.
* Responsible for the product quality control of the plant.
* Bachelor's Degree of Engineering
* 10-15 years experience in manufacturing
* Direction of plant operations and community relations requires significant manufacturing knowledge as well as advanced interpersonal and supervisory skills.
* Good planning and organization skills.
* Sound judgment and problem solving skill.
Job information :
This job offer is open to foreigners and expatriates applicants.
Job location :
Contract type :
Please note this job reference before applying : AW30050216
If you are interested to apply for this job offer, please register or login to your personal space.
If you have any question, please read our FAQ page or contact us for further information about our website, activity, services or simply if you need to be advised, at our contact address, firstname.lastname@example.org